Hey mama! Thank you so much for your interest in guest posting for A Life In Labor. I hope this is the start of a fun and mutually beneficial relationship.
A Life In Labor is a mom and lifestyle blog that motivates, inspires, and encourages other moms through all of the labors of motherhood that begin the moment we conceive our first child. I can’t wait to hear your stories and see how you can inspire other mothers.
Please note that not all submissions may not be approved. A Life In Labor will consider posts related to the following:
- Trying to conceive
- Labor and Delivery
- Newborns, baby, and toddler advice
- Breastfeeding/ Bottle feeding
Guest Post Guidelines
- Please consider keywords in your post
- Posts must be optimized for SEO
- You must use H1, H2, and H3 headings
- Posts must be at least 1,000 words
- H2 and H3 headings must be used throughout the post
- Keep paragraphs short
- Bullet points are encouraged but not required
- Images are encouraged (nothing inappropriate or taken without permission)
- Please create one or more Pinterest pins to be used for your post
- No affiliate links, please!
- Must be an original, unpublished post
** Post may not be duplicated on your website or published anywhere else other than on A Life In Labor.
** Please include your profile picture with a 2-3 sentence Biography at the bottom of your post.**
How to submit your post
- Create your post with formatting, photos, and your bio in WordPress
- Copy the HTML for your entire post
- Submit it using my Guest Post Submission Form.
All guest posts will be shared on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. Tailwind will be used to circulate your Pin. Your post will also be shared with all of my email subscribers.
Terms and Conditions
Basically, the Terms and Conditions below state that you give me permission promote your blog post anywhere to get traffic to it. It also allows me to repurpose your content to generate additional traffic.
Terms and Conditions
Guest blogger agrees to write the post without charge and agrees to not request compensation in the future.
Guest blogger hereby grants Heather Knezic and A Life In Labor the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the guest blog post an any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise, and publicize the blog post without compensation to Guest blogger.
Heather Knezic may edit the post at her discretion. Heather Knezic shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in and to, the Guest blogger’s post.
Please do not place affiliate links within your blog post. You are welcome to link back to a blog post on your own blog that contains affiliate links in your bio.
For more information please contact me at heather @ alifeinlabor . com