Congratulations! You're due date is quickly approaching and you want to make sure that you have your ducks in a row before you face one of the most important days of your life! Smart girl…
When I was pregnant with my first child, I was already a labor and delivery nurse. I knew pretty much what to expect. What I hadn't quite figured out yet was what I wanted for my labor and birth experience. I hadn't quite envisioned every detail. It's hard to remember everything when you have so much going on and so much to get done during your pregnancy! Once I was on my second time around, I realized that women need a resource that isn't just for getting through pregnancy itself, but also a resource that will help them navigate labor and birth.
I have always recommended to my readers that they start documenting their pregnancies early with journals and planners but there was always something missing. I needed something more specific to the labor and delivery aspect of having a baby. I searched the internet high and low for a labor and birth product that I felt would really benefit mothers in preparing for labor and birth that goes beyond birth education and prenatal classes.
I believe that it is my duty as a labor and delivery nurse and mother to share what I know with new moms like you and make sure you have all of the resources that you need.
SO, I created Every Mom's Essential Labor & Birth Workbook to help you get through each step of the process.
This Labor & Birth Workbook is the solution that you need to stay organized, get prepared, and best of all, document everything along the way of this special journey.
With easy-to-fill-in printables, empty journal pages, labor trackers, and work pages, Every Mom's Labor & Birth Workbook will enable you to manage your labor and birth while cherishing all of the important moments.
It's simple to print and easy to use!
What is included:
- 100+ pages of high quality content written by a labor and delivery nurse and mother.
- 3 detailed To-Do lists for the last stage of your pregnancy
- Important Contacts
- Questions for your provider to take with you to your final appointments
- Deciding where to deliver – how to decide what is best for you
- Hospital Tour – What you need to know about the hospital you will deliver at
- Finding a pediatrician help
- Stock up on essentials before the baby comes
- Conversation with the sitter to make arrangements for older children and pets
- Managing Visitors in the hospital to keep you sane
- The Game Plan for when you are in labor
- My Wishes – what you hope for and what is important to you
- The Labor Journal to journal the moments in labor that you would otherwise forget
- Contraction Tracker to time your contractions and keep track of labor
- Labor Stats- the information about your labor that you need to know when communicating with your team
- How Dad Can Help – ways that dad can help you during your labor and birth
- Letters to baby to communicate your thoughts and feelings to your unborn baby as you wait for his/her arrival or after your first meeting
- My Childbirth – details about your labor and delivery
- Delivery Day – all about this special day
- All About Baby – all the adorable details about your new little bundle of joy
- About the name- details about naming your baby
- The Birth Announcement – how you will let the world know
- Your Birth Story in your own words
- All About Dad and how he's feeling
- Going Home Worksheet
- Warning Signs & Symptoms
- Note pages to write everything down when you feel like pregnancy brain is making you forget everything!
- Baby Registry Checklists for everything you'll need for a new baby
- Hospital Bag Checklists by a Labor & Delivery nurse that includes everything you'll need and want (and nothing you don't) when you deliver in a hospital
- Postpartum Recovery Checklist with everything you'll need to survive the postpartum period without having to send your husband out for a last minute emergency target run
- …And More! Don't miss out!
This is a non-editable digital PDF file. No physical product will be shipped.
After purchasing, the digital file will be available for instant download.
Print on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or card stock. Colors may vary by printer.
All workbook inserts and journals are designed and owned by A Life In Labor and are for personal use only. Resale and distribution is prohibited. All copyrights are retained by A Life In Labor and are not transferable upon purchase.
Due to the nature of our products we do not offers refunds or exchanges. Please contact me if you have any issues with the product and I will do everything I can to fix it for you!